With the refinement of industrial electronics, various industries have higher and higher requirements for metal stamping mechanical products, including the shape of metal stamping mechanical products. In the blanking process, it is easy to turn over and twist, which affects the product quality.
1. Reasonable mold design. In progressive die, the arrangement of blanking sequence may affect the forming accuracy of stamping parts. In order to reduce the influence of blanking force on the forming of stamping parts, blanking with larger area is usually arranged first, and then blanking with smaller area is arranged.
2. Hold the material down. In order to overcome the traditional mold design structure, the discharge plate is opened with a material holding gap (that is, when the mold is closed, the discharge plate fits the die, and the gap between the discharge plate and the die where the material is contained is t-0.03-0.05mm). In this way, the discharging plate moves smoothly in stamping, and the material can be compressed. For the key forming parts, the discharge plate must be made into an inlay structure, so as to solve the abrasion (pressure) loss of the pressing part of the discharge plate caused by long-time stamping, and the material cannot be compressed.
3. Add strong pressure function. That is to thicken the pressing part of the unloading insert (the normal thickness of the unloading insert is H + 0.03mm) to increase the pressure on the side material of the die, so as to inhibit the turning over and distortion of the stamping part during blanking.
4. An inclined plane or an arc is made at the end of the edge of the punch. This is an effective way to reduce the blanking force. By reducing the buffer cutting force, the drawing force on the die side material can be reduced, so as to achieve the effect of restraining the turning over and twisting of stamping parts.
5. In daily mold production, attention should be paid to maintaining the sharpness of punch punch and die edge. When the cutting edge is worn, the tensile stress of the material will increase, and the tendency of turning and twisting will increase.
6. Unreasonable or uneven blanking clearance is also the cause of turning and twisting of stamping parts, which needs to be overcome.In the progressive die, metal stamping mechanical products form the shape of stamping parts by punching the residual materials around the stamping parts. The main reason of turning over and twisting is the influence of blanking force.
In the progressive die, metal stamping mechanical products form the shape of stamping parts by punching the residual materials around the stamping parts. The main reason of turning over and twisting is the influence of blanking force. During blanking, due to the existence of blanking clearance, the material is stretched on one side of the die (the material warps upward) and compressed on the other side of the punch.
When using the unloading plate, the material is compressed by the discharging plate to prevent the material on the concave die side from warping upward. At this time, the stress condition of the material changes accordingly. With the increase of the material pressure of the unloading plate, the material on the convex die side is stretched (the compression force tends to decrease), while the material on the concave die surface is compressed (the tensile force tends to decrease). The flip of stamping parts is caused by the tensile force of the material on the concave die surface. Therefore, pressing and pressing materials is the key point to prevent the blanking parts from turning over and twisting.
Causes and solutions of turning over and twisting of metal stamping parts:
1. It is caused by the rough edge of stamping parts. It is necessary to study the cutting edge and check whether the blanking clearance is reasonable.
2. During stamping, the stamping parts have been turned over and distorted, resulting in poor forming after bending, which needs to be solved from the blanking station.
3. It is caused by the instability of stamping parts during bending. Mainly for U-shaped and V-shaped bending. To deal with this problem, the key to solve the problem is to guide the stamping parts before bending, guide the stamping parts during bending, and press the material to prevent the stamping parts from sliding during bending.
1.Design products and components according to your idea;
2. Produce products and components according to your design drawings or original samples;
3. Do surface treatments for products and components;
4. Assemble the whole products as long as you have such request;
Industries We Served
Automotive, Airplane, Agriculture, Decoration, Construction, Electrical, Electronics,
Furniture, Home Appliance, Outdoors, Hookah, Lighting, Medical, Machinery,
Sports Equipment, Solar System, Telecommunication, etc
Our Services Process
1.Quotation: Normally, your inquiry can be quoted within 6 hours as long as we confirm your drawing
(IGS, STEP, STL, PDF, DWG, etc) and information (Material, Tolerance, Surface Treatment, and QTY).
2.NDA Signing: With us, your business and money will be safe. So, before cooperation, NDA is available to you.
3.Sample Making: If products no need molds, the sample can be made within 15 days,
the fastest 3 days. If need molds, it normally takes 20-30 days to make molds and samples.
4.Mass Production: During production, we can give you updates by pictures and videos.
5.Assembly&Packaging: We can help you assemble the whole product if you need it.
Packaging assures us to be 100% safe because we always do the packaging test.
1). Checking the raw materials before production;
2). Strictly inspect the processing during production;
3). Testing the half-finished products before surface finishing;
4). Do inspection one by one before delivery. Inspection Report can be provided for u.
7.Shipping: By express (DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, etc), By air or By sea
8.After-sale Service: Once you receive the goods, please open the packaging and check within 7 days.
If there're quality problems with our mistakes, we'll arrange to remake or return money to you.
Shengda will do the best to meet your satisfaction!
- SD has high skilled molds design engineering for your custom products;
- SD produces custom molds in house with our advanced types of equipment;
- SD handles molds maintenance with our in-house staffs to ensure that molds are consistently running to exact specifications at all times;
- Up to 500 Tons
- Tolerance: +/- 0.05mm
- Materials can be stamped: metal sheet, metal strip, metal pipe, aluminum profile, metal wire mesh, etc
- Up to 500 Tons
- Tolerance: +/- 0.05mm
- Materials can be deep drawn: metal sheet, metal wire mesh, etc.
- 6000W Laser Cutting Capacity
- Thickness steel up to 25mm, stainless steel up to 20mm, aluminum up to 12mm;
- Tolerance:+/- 0.2mm
- Materials can be laser cut: sheet metal steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, bronze, etc. And various metal tubes.
- CNC Bending, Tool Bending;
- Bending material can be a metal sheet, metal pipe, metal wire, metal rod.
- We have nearly 100 CNC machining centers and CNC milling machines
- that can produce precision components from small to big, simple to complex;
- Tolerance up to +/-0.001mm
- The material can be stainless steel, aluminum, steel, brass, copper, titanium, plastic.
- We have nearly 50 turning lathes that can produce precision components from small to big, simple to complex;
- Tolerance up to +/-0.005mm
- The material can be stainless steel, aluminum, steel, brass, copper, titanium, plastic.
- We're very skilled in aluminum, steel, and stainless steel welding;
- We have ABB welding robots in-house;
- We have high skilled workers with over 10 years of welding experience.
- Welding ways: Spot Welding, Laser Welding, TIG Welding, MIG Welding, Butt Welding, etc
|Aluminum Profiles Deep Processing
We customize the aluminum extrusions from the aluminum profiles material factory.
Then take to our factory for deep processing according to your design requests:
Precision Cutting, Punching, Stamping, Drilling, CNC Milling, Machining, Welding, etc.
- The material can be Aluminum Alloy, Zinc Alloy, Magnesium Alloy;
- Surface Treatments on the die casting products can be PVD Plating, Polishing, Powder Coating, Dacromet, Sandblasting;
- Products can be CNC precision machined and drilled after die casting.
||Drilling, Perforating, Threading, Tapping, Riveting, Knurling, Spinning, Roll Forming, etc
||Carbon Steel, Galvanized Steel, 20# Steel, 45# Steel, Structural Steel, Mould Steel, Bearing Steel, etc
||Stainless Steel 201, 303, 304, 316, 410, 430, 475 etc
||Spring Steel 65Mn, 70Mn, 85Mn, etc
Aluminum: 1060, 1075, 1080 etc
Aluminum Alloy 2000 Series: 2014, 2017, 2024, 2038, 2048, 2124, 2218 etc
Aluminum Alloy 3000 Series: 3003, 3004, 3005, 3104, 3105 etc
Aluminum Alloy 4000 Series: 4A01 etc
Aluminum Alloy 5000 Series: 5005, 5052, 5083, 5A05 etc
Aluminum Alloy 6000 Series: 6061, 6062, 6063, 6082, 6083 etc
Aluminum Alloy 7000 Series: 705, 7075, etc
||C1100, C2200, C2600, C7521, H80, H90 etc
||Titanium TA, TB, TC Series
||NB, NR, SBR, NBR, FKM, EPDM, etc
||POM, PVC, ABS, Nylon, etc
||Powder Coating, Brushing, Polishing, Sandblasting, Anodizing, PVD Plating, Nickel Plating, Chrome Plating, Bronze Plating, Copper Plating,
||Polishing, Brushing, PVD Plating, Nickel Plating, Chrome Plating, Powder Coating
||Powder Coating, Blackening, Baking Varnish, Dacromet, Zinc Plating, Hot Dip Galvanizing, Chrome Plating, Electrophoresis Coating,
Enamel Painting, Heat Treatment, etc.
||Powder Coating, Zinc Plating, Tin-plating, Heat Treatment, Nickel Plating, etc.
||Polishing, Brushing, Oil Injection, PVD Plating, Passivation, etc.
- Deburring work by machines, then by hands;
- As long as you need no scratches on the products, we can use the film protected material for products during production;
- Remove sharps of the products
- Ultrasonic cleaning after production;
||Laser Engraving, Silk-screening, etc
- Design packaging according to your products;
- Make the packagings according to your requests;
- Print your LOGO on the packaging as long as you need;
- Other requests according to your needs.
1. Are you a manufacturer or a trader?
We were a professional OEM ODM manufacturer and trader of custom metal products. And have our exporting right.
2. I can't find the product I need on your website, can you make a product according to my design?
Yes, of course. The products showing on our website are not for sales, but only for helping you understand our services.
We professional do custom fabrication according to every customer's design.
Please do not hesitate to send us your design drawing now for your next project!
3. How long will it take for me to receive my quote?
Once we get your drawings and full product information, we can quote you within 6 hours if the project is not too complex.
4. What is your main market? Do you have other customers in my country?
Our main markets are Europe, North America, Japan, Korea. We have more than 200 cooperated customers there until 2020.
We wish to work with you in the coming days!
5. Are there any quality standards for your production?
We are IS09001:2008 certified factory.
6. Does your company accept a small quantity order?
Sure, we do. A small order is warmly welcomed. I hope that with our efforts, your business is better and better.
7. What kinds of materials can you use for producing the products?
All the metal and rubber materials can we use according to your demand.
Such as aluminum, carbon steel, stainless steel, spring steel. copper, brass, bronze, nickel alloy, zinc alloy, gold, and others.
8. How can I deal if I don't have design drawings?
We can make drawings according to your design idea. Warmly welcome to contact us to discuss your idea.
9. Can you make the product according to my original sample?
Of course. Please send us your sample via air shipping. Then we make a detailed analysis of your sample and provide you the drawings before production.
10. What kinds of surface finishings are available?
We provide various surface finishing according to your demand, such as powder coating, sandblasting, anodizing, polishing, brushing, zinc plating, PVD plating, tin plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, hot-dip galvanizing, e-coating, enamel coating, electrophoresis, etc
11. Can I receive a prototype before submitting a larger order?
Sure. It is a must procedure.
12. What is your production time?
Normally, for samples, if no need tool, 3-5 workdays to make the prototype. I need tools, 15-20 workdays to make the tool and sample.
For mass order, 10-20 workdays according to your mass order quantity and specifications.
13. How can I know my order process during production?
We keep you updated during production by sending you pictures and videos!
14. What do you do for quality control of my order?
Raw material inspection--Semi-finished product inspection before surface treatment--finished product inspection before packing.
Inspection report available to you
15. How do you pack the goods? Can I have my packaging customized?
We pack every item by EPE, then have them packed by carton box or wooden box according to your request.
Of course, we support customized packaging. Please contact us to discuss it now!
16. How to ship my product? And where will my product be shipping from?
Sea shipping or air shipping according to your demand. We support door to door shipping or shipping from Shanghai/ Shenzhen port.
If any other special request, we will support you also!
17. How to do if I receive the unsatisfied goods?
We make the product according to your requests and drawings confirmed before production.
If anything we have done wrong, we remake for you free of charge!